People know Sisi Yemmie as a Nigerian food and lifestyle vlogger who creates and shares food recipe video via her YouTube channel, SisiYemmieTV.
She is also well known for her catchphrases “welcome back to my kitchen.”
Here are few things to know about her:
1. Sisi Yemmie whose real name is Yemisi Sophie Odusanya was born in 1984, Warri, Delta state. She is a Nigerian food vlogger.
2. She went to Igbinedion University to obtain a bachelor degree in Mass Communication. Furthering her education, Sisi Yemmie obtain her master’s degree in International Diplomacy from the University of Birmingham.
3. She began her career in food vlogging and blogging career in 2011.
4. Her success in Vlogging has earned her fame as she was profiled by CNN Africa alongside Linda Ikeji as women who have struck social media gold in 2018.
Her awards include 2014 Eloy Awards for Blogger Of The Year, 2015 City People Entertainment Awards for Blogger Of The Year and 2017 Eloy Awards for Blogger Of The Year.
5. She is happily married to Yomi Odusanya and blessed with two children.