Today, Nigerian actress, Patience Ozokwo clocks 64 as she celebrates her birthday.
Patience who is one of the most talented actress in Nigeria, has featured in a lot of Nollywood movies.
Everyone knows her for playing the role of a mother, mother-in-law, stepmother and housewife in several Nollywood movies.
To celebrate her 64th birthday, The Daily Page highlights a few things to know about the actress below:
1. Patience Ozokwo who is a Nollywood actress was born on 14th September, 1958. She is currently 64 years old.
2. She went to Abimbola Gibson Memorial High School in Lagos State where she obtained her SSCE certificate. During her secondary School days, she started acting as she played the role of Hamlet in a Shakespeare’s classic drama.
3. After her secondary School education, Patience got married so early at the age of 19.
4. Before she started work as a broadcaster, she taught at a reputable secondary School for four years.
5. As a broadcaster and radio presenter, she featured in several radio drama programs and even started her own training school to help young females school dropouts to start a business of their choice.
6. Sadly, in the year, 2000, Patience Ozokwo became a window as she lost her husband.
Since then, she has not been able to remarry as her children prevent her from doing so.
7. In 2012, Patience Ozokwo was ordained as pastor after she had an encounter with her maker.
According to her, God told her to dedicate her time left on earth for His work.
8. Patience Ozokwo has three biological children and five adopted ones who all bear her name.
And One of them, named Chioma Ozokwo shares a striking resemblance with her. See the photos below: